Z mowed the lawn at Donny & Lena's house with their broken lawn mower. Only afterwards did he realize that the self-propelled feature still worked. Bummer, Z!
June 2009
So after spending almost two weeks in Chicago we flew to Salt Lake City, UT to spend time with Dave's side of the family. Looking back, it's amazing how fast the time went. I was there for almost 5 weeks. Z spent a week at BYU for EFY (Especially for Youth) a week long youth camp. Dave and I celebrated our 16th anniversary (a little late) at the beautiful Homestead Resort in Midway. Why does that make me feel so old? Donny & Lena taught us how to play Frisbee Golf. They actually have Frisbee Golf courses now. Where was I when this all started? I renewed my Costco membership and after the initial shock of shopping adjustments, have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I was the unofficial McIllece family grocery shopper and cook, which was a great way to speed the adjustment back into cooking for myself again. I do love to cook. And what better way to enjoy time with family then with good food, right? We met the Seipert family at Lagoon for some amusement park fun. It sure was great to see them again. The kids really enjoyed hanging out again, especially Z & Mo (wink, wink). Saying good-bye, for real this time, wasn't fun. Great friends are such a blessing in life!



No comments:
Post a Comment