Ximen, Maryam, Me & Christa
July 8thWhen I knew when/where I'd be over the summer, I fired off an email to my friend Maryam to make a lunch date. This turned into a Girls' Overnight Out with 3 of my dearest friends from Elgin, IL, from when I was 3 years old. Maryam, Christa, Ximen and I met at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, UT (conveniently right across the street from the Homestead Resort where Dave and I went a few weeks prior). Some of us hadn't seen each other in more than 12 years! We had such a fantastic time catching up, eating delicious food, and talking into the wee hours of the morning. Friends are such an incredible blessing in life. On our way back to town, we stopped and surprised our church youth advisor from WAY BACK when we were 12, Mary Ann Smail. Thanks ladies for a wonderful time!

No comments:
Post a Comment