McIllece & Brown kids at Three Peaks
July 5 - Dave departed for Hawaii... gotta earn that paycheck, I guess, and the kids and I went down to Cedar City, UT for a visit with my sister, Julie and her family. We had a great time eating good food, playing Settlers of Catan (I dominated), and just hanging out. The highlight of our time there was going four-wheeling at Three Peaks Recreation Area. Southern Utah boasts some of the most beautiful landscape with it's red rocks, and we enjoyed a beautiful moonrise. We were only there for 2.5 days, but loved our time there. My kids would have loved to stay longer, but I had plans for the next day with some old friends from my old stomping grounds near Chicago. We left Allison down in Cedar for her first Girls' Camp trip. She had a blast.

D & Jason flexing their stuff

Lance, taking D & Jason on the first ride

B & Uncle Tyler

Z & Courtney

Moonrise over Cedar City

No comments:
Post a Comment