If you have stayed tune in hopes for daily blogging of our adventures in China, thanks... however, due to the insanity of our incredible itinerary I am finding my energy for blogging is almost non-existent. I have way too many pictures to sort through, and way too many details to skip over that I am not doing justice to the sites that we see. So, for my readership (Mom?) comment and let me know what you would like...
- more of the same... very little commentary and a few pictures with more extensive on the family website after we get home.
- fewer but more detailed posts of the "big ticket" sites and cover the rest when we get home.
- give up completely because no one reads your blog anyway!
So, if I receive any comments I will try to keep up with this blogging. I'll confess, I've been saving the best photos for better coverage, i.e. when I get home, but just FYI... we took almost 800 pictures on our first day in Beijing.
Let me just say that we are having the adventure of a lifetime with some great friends. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I'd be traveling to China, and seeing so many of the amazing sites it has to offer. It has such a rich, and ancient culture that it seems they are still trying to discover and appreciate themselves. I know I say this all the time, but someone needs to pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming this crazy life. It's been a joy to spend time with other Scholars and toast Gen. Olmsted's vision and generosity at our dinners together. What an incredible blessing this has been in our life. We will never be the same.
1 comment:
You're doing a great job, I know you guys must be exhausted!
Post a Comment